Thursday, July 23, 2009

My First Blog

My interest in blogging began when my husband started his own blog. Other than golf, my husband had no other passion until he started his blog. For someone who is only about 30% computer literate (compared to my 50%), now my dear husband is an avid blogger. Everyday after golf , he will be at his laptop. I am amazed at his ability to recollect past incidents ( some as long as 30 years ago) in vivid detail. Another thing which I discover about him is his ability to write.
As mentioned earlier, my husband knew very little about computer. When he started blogging, he would get my assistance. In fact, he was the one who influenced me to start my own blog. This is my first blog and I am rather excited. I hope to write more after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment